Running fibre SC/APC-SC/PC 150m 657A1
The cross-country fibre is used in the reflectometric measurement of fibre optics (loss, length, etc.). The fibre is used to eliminate the impact of the dead zone of the reflectometer and the starting pulse on the measurement.
The Fibrain is placed in a BOX housing with a built-in magnet. Such a solution is not only the handiness and convenience of transport, but also the ability to attach the runway to some metal surfaces (e.g. cabinet housing).
- BOX housing,
- colour marking of the fibre and the connector,
- built-in magnet,
- master class connectors (for greater reliability of measurements),
- the fibres introduced have reinforcement in the form of a reinforced tube (crush resistance up to 1000N),
- protection against vibration,
- strap for easy transport.
|Type of fibre||G657A1|
|Length of the input fibre|
|Losses of intrusive (max.) [dB/km]||For 1310nm: ?0.35|
For 1550nm: ?0.22
|Losses of intrusive losses on the connector [dB]|
|Reflective losses on the connector [dB]|
|Resistance to||Crushing: up to 1000N|
(for removals only)
|Dimensions (width x height) [mm]||107 x 86|
|Working conditions||Ambient temperature: -40 to 55 [°C]|