Cable-dragging remote control made of FRP fiberglass (fiber-reinforced polymer).
It is used to drag cables in hard-to-reach places (e.g. under roads or between teletechnical wells, suspended ceilings). In addition, it can be used for placing cables in curtain pipes, as well as because of its high strength, it is great for obstructing or cleaning all kinds of pipes, sewers or fiber optic culverts.
- High elastic fibre with guide head,
- Made in technology that increases its resistance to tearing and bending,
- Covered with polyethylene in yellow - the fiber is clearly visible, protected from damage and easy to drive, thanks to reduced friction ,
- Powder-coated frame with a hole ("eyelet") for easy handling of the fibre.
- Compact design for easy storage, transport and use.
|Type of fibre||Mmf|
|Dimensions [mm]||350 x 150 x 550|
|Weight [kg]||approx. 2.5 (including rack)|
|Frame||Color: blue (powder coated)|
Coated with polyethylene (PE material) yellow (for protective and slip-improving purposes)